Why Choose the @WashULaw LL.M. Program?
The online graduate LL.M. in U.S. Law for Foreign Lawyers Program offers students across the world the opportunity to earn an LL.M. through the Washington University School of Law’s nationally ranked graduate program.
@WashULaw’s innovative curriculum features a highly interactive online learning environment. This enables you to earn an LL.M. degree from Washington University School of Law from anywhere in the world.
By using the most advanced Web-based technology, the @WashULaw LL.M. program allows you to communicate with other students in real-time as you receive close personal attention from faculty and advisors, all from the convenience of your home computer or laptop. Our dynamic learning platform is personal, interactive and engaging, offering you 24/7 access to all required lectures and readings. You can also follow up on your assignments, view dynamic documentary videos and check professors’ office hours. The @WashULaw LL.M. program enables you to:
- Earn a Master of Laws degree from a renowned American educational institution;
- Participate in Web-based learning in a live seminar environment;
- Access your courses from anywhere, anytime;
- Review recorded sessions to revisit concepts anytime you like;
- Experience instructional course content on a dynamic online learning platform; and
- Enjoy the benefits of a Washington University School of Law graduate student, including access to library resources, student services, career services and the Alumni Association.
The connection to the LL.M. program @WashULaw does not end with graduation. In fact, commencement marks a new beginning: a lifelong relationship with Washington University and Washington University School of Law through the university’s Alumni Association.
Founded in 1881, our Alumni Association has grown to include more than 130,000 members — 90,676 in all 50 states and 6,710 beyond the United States — with Washington University Clubs active in 53 cities around the world.