Who Should Pursue a Litigation Concentration?
- Paralegals who need to understand how a lawsuit or dispute moves through court to better support their lawyers
- Patent agents who support clients by filing for patents and navigating intellectual property issues
- IP specialists who use trademark law and copyright law expertise to help protect the ideas of their company
- Criminal investigators who need to analyze legal records and prepare for cases
- Legal business consultants who provide practical legal recommendations across a variety of topics, including intellectual property and contracts
- Bilingual patient advocates who need to help their patients navigate the legal complexities of the health-care system
- Child protective services officers who need to understand the legal rights of their clients in order to effectively provide assistance