@WashULaw students are busy working professionals who are earning their master’s degree while managing several other personal and professional commitments. With @WashULaw’s innovative mobile application, Washington University School of Law students can view interactive course content and communicate face-to-face with professors and peers using their mobile devices. @WashULaw’s mobile application is an important tool for a student’s time management and overall success in the program.
Through state-of-the-art technology, @WashULaw’s mobile application gives students the chance to access our innovative online learning platform from their iPhone, iPad or Android device. The app allows students to:
- Interact directly with professors and other students.
- Submit projects and assignments and set reminders for upcoming due dates and events.
- Upload photos and check in with study groups.
- Access videos and course content, including all readings, assignments and videos, even without an Internet connection.
- Take notes and complete coursework directly in the app.
Mobile Offline Mode
The application features a Mobile Offline Mode, which allows students to download coursework and assignments to their mobile device and complete them without an Internet connection. Progress is saved while working offline and automatically synched to a student’s account when a connection is reestablished. Mobile Offline Mode is perfect for students on the go, allowing them to complete coursework from anywhere at any time.
The iOS app can be found in the Apple iTunes Store, and the Android app is available in the Google Play Store.