All @WashULaw LL.M. program students will receive the same dedicated and responsive support as on-campus students at Washington University School of Law.
As an @WashULaw LL.M. Program Student…
…you will receive the academic, professional, social and personal experiences you would expect from a top-25 law school. Students will be able to take advantage of:
- A specially trained Student Services team to assist with the interactive technologies behind @WashULaw’s highly personalized seminar-style learning environment;
- Engaging and relevant webinars designed to improve student experience and develop your knowledge of U.S. Law;
- Curriculum specifically designed for the needs and interests of foreign lawyers;
- Washington University School of Law-sponsored networking events that offer you the opportunity to get to know Washington University law faculty and staff as well as classmates;
- Career guidance on using your LL.M. in U.S. Law degree to enhance your
career, networking events, and much more;
- Access to the extensive collection of online resources from the Washington University Libraries, including email and live chat help services.
When You Graduate
As a Washington University student, successful completion of the @WashULaw LL.M. program will make you eligible to participate and walk in the campus-wide commencement ceremony held on campus at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri.
As a @WashULaw Graduate…
… you will enjoy all the benefits of a Washington University graduate student, including access to library resources, student services and the Alumni Association.
With thousands of Washington University School of Law alumni, many of whom are in positions of leadership, you can benefit from a lifetime of networking, references and the development of professional relationships with other Washington University law graduates and attorneys across the country and around the world.