The online @WashULaw LL.M. program uses the most advanced web-based technology. Students learn in an intimate, interactive online environment called 2Law, which emulates the on-campus student experience and includes a familiar social networking platform.
Through 2Law, you will have access to:
- An extraordinary face-to-face learning environment where faculty and peers participate in scheduled class sessions each week, combining live video conferencing and online chats;
- An exceptional educational experience with only 10 to 15 students to each professor;
- Self-paced coursework, produced by faculty and world-class instructional designers to enable you to learn and complete assignments on your own, scheduled at times that are convenient for you;
- Washington University School of Law faculty, who maintain regular office hours for live online, one-to-one interaction;
- A collaborative online community that uses familiar social networking, groups and organizational tools to stay connected;
- A unique online portfolio, which is yours for life, to showcase your evolving skills and experience to prospective employers; and
- The flexibility to participate and learn anywhere you can access the Internet.
The @WashULaw LL.M. program embraces emerging technologies to create a truly engaging and collaborative online learning experience for lawyers around the world.
We provide live online information sessions to help applicants better understand the program. For more information or to register please click here.