Tuition and Financial Aid
MLS and LL.M. Tuition
Dual LL.M. Tuition
How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Include the Washington University in St. Louis school code, which is 002520. The FAFSA must be completed each academic year in order to remain eligible for federal student aid.
- Sign your FAFSA application electronically using your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID. The U.S. Department of Education recently replaced the federal PIN with a new login system. You will be asked to create a new FSA ID when logging in.
Applying for PLUS Loans
- Prior to borrowing through the Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Program, or any additional private/alternative loan, you may need to review credit reports for potential issues. Contact any of the following credit bureaus for information: Experian, Equifax or TransUnion.
- To apply for the Direct Graduate PLUS Loan, complete the credit application PLUS loan request online.
When You Are Admitted
- For your loan to be officially disbursed, you must sign your award letter and return it to LeAndra Parker, Student Service and Accounting Coordinator, who can be reached at (+1) 314-935-6421 or via email .
- After signing your award letter for a Direct Unsubsidized Loan, complete the Entrance Counseling and electronically sign the Master Promissory Note (MPN) online.
- If approved for the Direct Graduate PLUS Loan, complete a separate MPN for this loan.
- If declined for the Direct Graduate PLUS Loan, you can reapply with a co-signer (endorser) or appeal the denial through the Department of Education.