Cross-University Course Benefit
@WashULaw students have the opportunity to enroll in online graduate-level courses from top American graduate schools affiliated with our technology partner, 2U, Inc. Click on a program below to see available courses.1
- MPA@UNC: The online Master of Public Administration from the University of North Carolina School of Government
- MBA@UNC: The online Master of Business Administration from the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School
- International Relations Online: The online Master of Arts in International Relations from the American University School of International Service
- MPH@GW: The online Master of Public Health from the George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health
- MSW@USC: The online Master of Social Work from the University of Southern California School of Social Work
- USC Rossier Online: The online Master of Arts in Teaching from the University of Southern California Rossier School of Education
Legal professionals often benefit from acquiring expertise in areas outside of a traditional legal education, and taking courses from some of the best American graduate schools can help you build your skills and your resume. With cross-university courses, students can choose from more than 50 courses that go beyond the @WashULaw curriculum. For example, @WashULaw students working in the nonprofit field may consider MPA@UNC courses, such as Navigating Nonprofit-Local Government Relationships in Organizations or Technology and Community Engagement.
As with @WashULaw, these programs feature live, online classes taught by university faculty and a low student-to-professor ratio. They also offer high-quality, immersive course work, which students complete on their own time.
1Please note that each university participating in this initiative has its own rules and restrictions regarding the enrollment of @WashULaw students in its courses. For more details, please speak to an Admissions Counselor or visit our FAQ ↑.